What personal details do we obtain from visitors to our website??
You may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card numbers, age, or other details to help you with your experience when ordering or registering on our web, as applicable.
When do we collect information?
Whether you place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, or fill out a form on our website, we collect information about you.
Please send us feedback on our products and services.
What will we do with your information?
The information we receive from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use any site features may be used in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and help you find the content and service offerings that you are most interested in
- To allow us to respond to your customer service requests more efficiently.
- To manage a contest, promotion, survey, or other feature also on website.
- To process the transactions as fast as possible.
- To solicit feedback and reviews on products or services.
- To follow up on after information is submitted to (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
Disclosure to a third party
Unless we provide users with advance notice, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise pass the Personally Identifiable Information to third parties. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties that support us run our website, conduct our business, or serve our customers, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information, on the other hand, can be shared with third parties for marketing, advertisement, or other purposes.
On occasion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website at our discretion. These third-party websites have their own set of privacy policies. As a result, we deny any obligation or liability for the content or activities of these third-party websites. Nonetheless, we are committed to preserving the credibility of our website and welcome any input about these pages.
The Google Advertisement Standards summarize Google's advertising criteria. They're in place to make sure the users have a fine experience: https://adwordspolicy.google.com/answer/1316548?hl=en
On our website, we have not yet enabled Google AdSense, but we might do so in the future.
We obtain your email address in order to:
- Issue instructions, answer inquiries, and/or respond to other requests or questions.
- Process orders and submit order-related details and notifications.
- Provide additional information about the product and/or service.
- After the completion of the order, we may continue to send marketing emails to our clients.
We agree with the following:
- Do not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement in a reasonable manner.
- Include the physical address of our business or headquarters.
- Monitor the compliance of third-party email marketing services, if one is used.
- Accept and honor to opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Allow users to unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails at any time, please email us at email@example.com and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
To Contact us:
BUILDING P- 15, SHOP NO – 10
PHONE NUMBER : +971 4 7701109
WHATSAPP NUMBER : +971 58 670 0471