Are you an adventure enthusiasts? Experience the most memorable buggy tours imaginable. There is simply no better way to traverse across the majestic Arabian desert than in a powerful Polaris dune buggy. These buggies come with a 4-wheel drive system and automatic gearboxes – making them super easy to operate.At Big Red, your safety is the number one priority.
You don’t even need a driver’s license to rent our vehicles. The day begins when you and your friends are picked up from your hotel and taken to our destination. From there, it’s an action-packed couple of hours bashing the sand dunes in our high-speed quad bikes and dune buggies. While on tour, we’ll provide you with all the protective gear and a steady supply of refreshments to keep your energy levels high. So, what are you waiting for? Book a once-in-a-lifetime buggy safari or quad bike tour today!
- We provide all necessary gear you will need for all our tours.
- Our staff are all trained First Aiders.
- All our machines are customized for desert touring.
- Mechanics and recovery team are always on standby for the rare instance that a breakdown may occur.
- Safety and operation briefing before each tour.
- Minimum age to self drive a buggy is 16 years.
- No driving license is required for any of our tours.
- To accompany as a passenger the minimum age is 5 years.
- Minimum age to ride a quad is 15 years.
- We cannot accomodate pregnant women on any tours due to the terrain.
- We advise to wear casual sportswear on our buggy tours.
- For quad tours you will be provided with: helmet, gloves, long-sleeve shirt, mx pants and mx boots.
- We provide refreshments on all our tours including water and soft drinks.
- Snacks can be arranged at extra cost of AED 50. Please mention this at the time of booking.
- GoPro cameras can be arranged at extra cost of AED 150. Please mention this at the time of booking.
- Rip through massive golden sand dunes in an endlessly magnificent landscape.
- Well-paced tour based on driver ability, enjoy power on demand in our meticulously maintained vehicles.
- You will visit the most iconic Arabian desert landscapes such as Big Red dune, Pink Rock, Valley of a Thousand Dunes and the majestic Lost Trees Oasis.
- Selfie with a free-roaming camel (we cannot guarantee, but we mostly meet them on morning sessions).
- Sand boarding
- FREE Hotel Pick-up/Drop-off service* (Only within Dubai)
- Experienced tour guides
- Best maintained fleet in the industry
- Support for all tours
- Helmet, Goggles and Gloves